We are working closely with the government and the funeral sector to ensure that we deliver the services that are needed, whilst providing the necessary protection for both you and our colleagues. The situation may continue to change and we will adapt accordingly.
Registration of a death will no longer be offered face to face. Informants may register over the telephone by appointment and death certificates will be posted to families. Secure e mail links will be used to send and receive information from GP’s, hospitals and relevant authorities for burials and cremations. GP’s, Registrars, Bereavement Services and our team are all working closely to offer the smooth running of this service.
- From Monday 19 July the Crematorium can accommodate 66 people within the Chapel seated only.
- There will be no restrictions to the amount of people who can attend outside.
- There will be no need to social distance.
- There will be no restrictions with regards to singing, organist, bearing coffins etc.
- The Crematorium continue to urge everyone to wear a face covering whilst inside the chapel, as they would class this is a crowded and enclosed environment.